Retainers keep your teeth straight
Retainers are most often used after orthodontic treatment to keep the teeth straight and the bite secure.
choose the right retainer for you
Choosing which type of retainer fits your lifestyle is important, as wearing a retainer after braces or Invisalign treatment protects your investment, reducing the risk of re-treatment.
The most popular retainer options are:
- Permanent, bonded retainers behind the lower, front teeth
- Removable retainers such as Hawley retainers
- Invisalign type retainers called Vivera Retainers® or Essex® retainers
Each retainer is custom-made for the individual who needs it.
More retainer benefits
The problem solver
Retainers can also be a great option to solve several different types of orthodontic problems. Certain retainers can help close gaps between their teeth, clear up speech problems, stop tongue thrusting, or even help people who suffer with temporomandibular disorder (TMJ/TMD).
Me when my orthodontist asks where my retainer is…
The Key to Success
Wear Your Retainer
Retainers need to be worn at night, or for a specific period of time. When you first wear a retainer, you may feel pressure on your teeth but this is a normal occurrence. It will stop after a couple of days.
The key to a retainer keeping your teeth straight is that the retainer must actually be worn.
Lifetime Retainer Insurance
Keep on smiling with a Vivera® retainer subscription
Vivera retainers, from the makers of Invisalign® clear aligners, are:
- Virtually invisible.
- Custom-fit for your new smile with your comfort in mind.
- At least 30% stronger and twice as durable as other leading clear retainer materials.
- Now available on a subscription basis to ensure you have a fresh retainer every few months.
The Vivera retainer subscription is a great way to protect your investment and another reason to smile.
Schedule an in-office visit or start a virtual consult right now.