The golden rule is platinum at Mint Orthodontics.
- We innovate to improve your experience and results.
- We treatment plan to make sure every smile is just as we’d want it
- We hire the best, brightest, friendliest people in the industry so the office is safe and experienced.
- We design the space and the process so the environment feels welcoming, enjoyable and decidedly un-doctor’s-office-like.
Necessity is the mother of innovation.
We combine the most advanced technologies with tried-and-true solutions so you experience the absolute best care and results. Right now, we are loving these 3 big innovations (and are the top providers of these services in the midwest).
- Straighten your teeth, discreetly and comfortably
- Nearly invisible
- Fewer office visits
- Much more comfortable than traditional braces
- Get weekly treatment check-ins, without setting foot in the office.
- A completely digital way for Dr. Sudit and team to monitor your progress
- Catches possible treatment issues before they become problems.
- Makes treatment safer, better and less hassle
- Custom, 3D printed braces that improve and speed up treatment
- One size fits one, instead of the one-size-fits-all mentality of traditional braces
- Fewer office visits than traditional braces
- Faster treatment than traditional braces
No Forms To Fill Out
We obtain the essential information over the phone or during your appointment.
Faster, More Convenient, & Better Treatment options
We use new technology so that, when possible, our appointments are faster, less frequent, virtual, and more efficient than most others.
No Waiting For Your Appointment
We arrange our appointments so that there is as little waiting as possible. If an unexpected event does impact the schedule, we do our best to warn you before arrival.
Treatment Based Around Your Needs
First we listen – to your concerns, questions, & treatment ideas. Second we evaluate your teeth and bite. Finally we recommend treatment options best for you.
We prioritize transparency and understanding so you are confident in us and in the treatment you choose. Questions are welcomed any time. Call, text, email, or if you are in the neighborhood, just drop in and ask.
Get Started Now
Have more questions?
We would love to get you answers. Schedule an appointment at our office or start a virtual content now.